Groupon is offering a Discount to Please Touch Museum
Choose Between Two Options
- $24 for two general admission tickets with two carousel rides ($40 value)
- $48 for four general admission tickets with four carousel rides ($80 value)
Just head over to Groupon to see this deal. Plus, Groupon is offering 20% off local deals, making this deal even better. Use code MEGA3 at checkout.
Please Touch Museum
“Don’t touch that.” The founders behind Please Touch Museum knew kids were used to hearing this phrase—and they wanted to change things. In 1976, they opened a museum dedicated to families with children aged seven and younger. The concept? That interactive exhibits and hands-on interaction would let kids learn through play.
- Size: two floors with 156,000 square feet of exhibits designed for open-ended exploration
- Eye Catcher: the 40-foot replica of the Statue of Liberty’s Arm and Torch, made from toys and found objects
- Permanent Mainstay: the still-operating Woodside Park Dentzel Carousel, which was built in 1908
- Don’t Miss: the toy collection, which encompasses more than 25,000 board games, action figures, and other fun items manufactured after 1945
- Hands-On Activities: kids pretend to sell tickets to the World’s Fair, play doctor at the City Capersexhibit, and design rockets at Flight Fantasy
- The Building: the museum occupies the entirety of Memorial Hall, which was built in 1876, long before children even existed
- Special Programs: performances of music, puppetry, and other arts take the stage at the Playhouse Theatre